|Dates:||2/25/2014 to 3/2/2014|
|Category:||Grand Prix Gold|
|City:||Mulheim an der Ruhr|
|Prize money:||USD 120,000|
|Tournament link:||Yonex German Open 2014|
- Referee: T.M.Ponambalum (MRI) Email: email@example.com
- Deputy Referee: Fredrico Valdez (PER)
- Local Assistant Referee:
Key informations and Datelines
- Online Entry Closing Date: Tuesday, 28 January 2014, 23.59 hours BWF head quarters time (+08.00 hours GMT) You are required to submit the entries on time and late entries will not be accepted.
- Member Associations are advised to log Yonex German Open 2014 at: http://bwf.tournamentsoftware.com/sport/tournament.aspx?id=F2C62064-9573-4195-B7EB-265662B7326D and you submit the entries online.
- You require a username and password to submit the entries and this can be obtain from BWF,Please contact M. Venugopal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Main and Qualifying world ranking date: Thursday 30th of January 2014
- Publish MQ date: Friday 31st of January 2014
- Main and Qualifying Report Version 1 : Updated Thursday, 30th January 2014
- Main and Qualifying Report Version 2 : Updated Friday, 7 February 2014
- Main and Qualifying Report Version 3 : Updated Monday, 10 February 2014
Main and Qualifying Report Version 5 : Updated Monday, 11 February 2014
Seeding world ranking date: Thursday 6th of February 2014
- Publish seeding: Friday 7th of February 2014
- Seeding Report Version 1 : Updated Friday, 7 February 2014
Seeding Report Version 2 : Updated Monday, 10 February 2014
Last date for withdrawal without penalty: Sunday 9th February 2014
- Draw Date: Tuesday 11 February 2014 Time 1500hrs, BWF headquarters time.
- DRAW - Updated 11 February 2014
Team Managers and Technical officials Meeting
Main event team managers meeting: Monday, 24th of February 2014 Time :20:00h, Venue: RWE-Sporthalle
"It is compulsory that all team managers must attend the team managers meeting .Failing to attend the meeting they are liable to be fined as per regulation Part III Section 1B, Appendix 11 “Offences and Penalties” .Member Associations can make a request someone to represent them at the meeting as long as the Referee knows in advance that is acceptable"
•Technical official Briefing: Monday, 24th of February 2014 Time :21:00h, Venue: RWE-Sporthalle